Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2008

If you have comments about the show, Contact me.

Nicholas Payton, "The Crimson Touch", Into the Blue
Rosey, "Who Am I?", Luckiest Girl
Bobby Broom, "Donna Lee", The Way I Play
Esperanza Spalding, "Mela", Esperanza
Kat Parra, "Un Grito", Azucar De Amor
Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project, "Dona Maria", In the Middle
Scott Hamilton, "Deuces Wild", Across the Tracks
Liz McComb, "Old Man River", The Spirit of New Orleans
Steve Dooks, "What Does Your Heart Say?", Cocktails, Heartaches, & Cigars
Wadada Leo Smith, "DeJohnette", Tabligh
Bennett Paster / Gregory Ryan, "The Unabonger", Groupo Yanqui Rides Again
Mark Sherman, "The Winning Life", @ the Birds Eye
Marlene, "With A Little Help from My Friends", With A Little Help from My Friends
Victor Wooten, "Song for My Father", Palmystery